I am assuming that :-
- You are someone who loves clicking tempting food pictures.
- New restaurant/pub launches excite you. You want to be the first one there.
- You love trying new cuisines.
If yes, you are definitely reading the right blog.
I’m sharing all the tips that you will learn with HelloFood to get invited to all the cafes / restaurants launches for free just by posting your yummy food pictures at one place with a few tricks.
1) Create a business Instagram and Facebook page
So as you’re already someone who loves food and clicking food pictures. I am also assuming that you always check in at restaurants and post pictures on your Instagram and Snapchat.
All you have to do is create a business page on both the platforms and start posting your food pictures there.
Also make sure, you are putting good quality pictures, with trending hashtags, along with a question may be asking your followers “Hello friends, what’s your favorite, a chocolate cake or a Pineapple”? This will keep them engaged with your posts.
Now how to get these followers? Well, for a start all you have to do is click on the invite now button on the page and invite all your friends list to like it. The ones who genuinely loves food, will keep following you if you keep posting good food.
Same goes for Instagram, you can sink it with your facebook account and invite everybody there and also now Instagram has come up with its in built analytics which can help you keep a track of your reach and engagement.
And, also snapchat is a great place to share pictures with your followers.
2) Start with a blog on Medium, Wordpress or any similar blogging site
Just simply sign up to Medium and start writing. Some tricks for writing good blogs there:
- Know who your audience is and decide a catchy heading
- Use nice pictures
- Make sure you put hyperlinks to your account, and social media pages where ever necessary. And also Medium gives you an option to put 5 relevant tags before hitting on the publishing button. Do put them, it improves the visibility.
3) Connect with restaurants and restaurant search platforms like Zomato
As you grow with a certain number of follower base, people will start calling you to click pictures and post on your social media. Its a win win situation for both of you. You get yum food and they market their place.
Well, now you must be having tons of questions in your mind:
How do I post good content?
How do I get more followers?
How do I connect with restauranteurs?
Well, HelloMeets community and University Express is doing a meetup on this on the 23rd of October at Oh! Bao by Moets, Defence colony market from 5 pm to 7 pm just to reveal all the secrets to attending all the launches for free and becoming a top food blogger. To book your seats, click here.
Some other upcoming events :-