But WHY? Why is every Startup founder looking for a MEAN Stack developer? We thought about sharing this with our developers community….
Here we go:
Note : You can clearly see, Node.js is the clear winner in terms of job growth.
Some data driven points on why MEAN STACK has become so popular? (Note: This data has been taken from indeed.com (the largest aggregator of job postings).
- Node.js & Express.js — the web server & bare-bones web development framework that powers the MEAN Stack. Node.js was released less than 5 years ago, but it’s already been adopted by Linkedin, Walmart, SAP & Microsoft.
- MongoDB — Its the Document Store Database that the MEAN Stack uses. Mongo is also popular with Rails apps, and is the default database for the Meteor.js project.
Note : Employer demand for MongoDB is growing the fastest among NoSQL databases. In absolute terms, MongoDB is also winning.
WOW facts about MEAN STACK:
- It’s been used by PayPal, Uber, Linkedin among many other
- Angular.js — The ‘A’ in MEAN Stack. Google (and by extension YouTube) have poured a ton of money and engineering talent into improving Angular.js.
- As noted above, Each of the MEAN Stack’s individual components is emerging as the winner of it’s respective category.
Blog Credits : Ayushi Mohindra
Hacker Noon is how hackers start their afternoons. We’re a part of the @AMI family. We are now accepting submissions and happy to discuss advertising & sponsorship opportunities.If you enjoyed this story, we recommend reading our latest tech stories and trending tech stories. Until next time, don’t take the realities of the world for granted!