It was so much fun starting our Saturday morning with chilli tadka of talks with strangers saath mein garma garam chai. Some crazy folks had come specially from Gurgaon & Noida to Hauz Khas Village for this 9 am Tea Tasting &Breakfast meetup with Strangers at Chaayos.
Na hamko distance ki fikar thi, na subah ki neend ka gum — -we all came to enjoy and we all really rocked it together.
So the meetup started with everyone introducing themselves, followed by tea tasting, breakfast and talent showcasing. We had some really awesome flavours of tea like:
- Honey Ginger Lemon- Warm your soul.
- Sulemani Nimbu chai- black lemon chai
- God’s Chai- Kangra masala from the hills (Initially we thought God ke Zamane ki chai :D )
- Gur Chai — Good for cold
- Pahadi Chai- Kashmiri Kahwa
- Cutting Chai — choti masala chai
- Kulhad Chai — saffron masala chai server in kulhad
- Hari Mirchi Chai — Good for sleep and many more.
Till the time we were all done with breakfast, we all became such good friends. Everybody starting showcasing their talent — Singing, standup comedy and acting.
Found this post useful? Kindly tap the ❤ button below! :)
OUR UPCOMING INVESTORS MEETUP
Blog credits : Vaibhav Gupta